We accept most vision insurance plans. Vision Insurance covers a routine eye exam that examines in general the overall health of your eye and vision. A prescription for glasses is typically written when needed.
We accept most commercial medical insurance plans. Medical insurance can cover eye exams and medical eye care. Call our office today and see if we accept your medical insurance plan. Call 325.947.2020
We accept Traditional Medicare and all Commercial Medicare Advantage Care Plans like: United Healthcare Medicare, Humana Medicare, Aetna Medicare, United Healthcare Medicare and many more. Traditional Medicare only pays 80% of the medical expenses and the patient or secondary Medicare plan is responsible for the remaining 20%
Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans cover the 20% that traditional Medicare insurance will not pay. We accept all Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans.
We accept the following Medicaid Plans: Traditional Medicaid, First Care Medicaid, Superior Medicaid, Molina Medicaid, Amerigroup, and CHIP. Call us at 325.947.2020 to see if we accept your Medicaid Plan.
We accept Active Duty Military members (A referral is needed to go off base) and dependents of Active Duty Military members (A referral is not required to be seen). Call today to schedule your appointment. 325.947.2020
We are providers for Veteran Community Care. If you are a veteran and wish to get your eyecare here locally in San Angelo and don't want to travel to Big Spring, Texas or Kerrville, Texas then please call your home VA Hospital/Clinic and request a referral to see Dr. Thomas A Blankenship at Caplan Eye Center. A referral is needed prior to your appointment getting scheduled. Tri-west is the medical insurance plan that covers the doctor visits for veterans.
What do I bring to my appointment?
Copyright © 2021 CAPLAN EYE CENTER - All Rights Reserved.